Many times you have seen this network error on your computer/PC when you are connected to your router but still no internet access. So in this article, you will get all information about how to Fix the Wifi Connected but no internet access error.
Fix the Wifi Connected But No Internet Access
If the Internet is not working on all the devices connected to the WiFi network, then chances are there is a problem with your router /modem. You can also look at ADSL cable to see if it’s broken or twisted.
If the Internet is not working on only one device but working fine on other devices connected to the same network, then chances there is an issue with the device’s WiFi adapter or the Routers and that particular device is having a hard time to communicate.
- Press Windows key + R, then type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter to open device manager
- Expand Network adapters and right-click on the Wireless network card
- Select Uninstall, if asked for confirmation select yes
- After uninstallation is complete click Action and then select ‘Scan for hardware changes.
- The device manager will automatically install the wireless drivers
- Now look for a wireless network and establish a connection
- Open Network and Sharing Center and then click on ‘Change adapter settings
- Finally right click on Wi-Fi and select Disable
- After few minutes again Enable it
- Now right click on network icon and select ‘Troubleshoot Problems
- Let troubleshooter automatically fix the issue
- Reboot to apply changes