Google has finally launched its UPI-backed payments application called Tez in India that allows you to securely pay both online and offline and also make person-to-person transactions.Google TEZ application is not a wallet like other i.e Paytm, Freecharge etc it allows direct transfer to the bank.
Setup Google TEZ APP
- Download the Google Tez app from App Store and PlayStore
- During the setup, users have the option to select the language which includes English and other native languages including Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu among others.
- After that, you need to provide your mobile number which you have given for your Bank account as well. Also, this app links this to the Google account signed the phone.
- After that, you need to provide OTP & it asks you to set up a UPI pin.
- When it comes to making payments, you need to tap on the recipient from the list of users using Tez. You can also add recipients using their bank account numbers and IFSC codes to transfer money or send money via a UPI ID, QR code, or phone number.
There are very exciting offers are available where users can win up to 1Lakh cash directly into their bank account also there are some offers for inviting other new members towards the app.