Moving stuff from your primary device to a new one is somehow time-consuming. However, if you follow the correct method for the purpose, you will save a lot of time. Similarly, transferring photos from Android to iPhone might be a problem to you.In this article, I will tell you How To Transfer Photos From Android To IOS.
Transfer Photos From Android To IOS
Using Google Photos
It is the simplest method you should consider following if you have an active Internet connection (be careful if it is a metered connection).
First, you have to ensure that backup and sync has been enabled on your Android with Google Photos. You can also refer to an existing guide which will help you know how to backup photos on Android which explains Google Photos as well.Now, simply head on to your iPhone and get the Google Photos app installed. After you have successfully installed Google Photos on your iOS device, you would need to enable the Backup & Sync option.
It is rather a time-consuming method than the ways mentioned above but could be a savior if the first two methods fail (either you do not have an active Internet connection, or the file sharing app fails to connect).
You simply need to first backup your photos on Android to your PC. Also, a copy-paste will do while connecting your Android device via the USB cable.After you are done backing up all of your photos to your computer system, you can now utilize iTunes to sync it with your iPhone.
Sync Photos On Your PC
1. Connect your iPhone to the system via the USB cable.
2. When connected successfully, launch the iTunes program on your system (make sure to have the latest version installed).
3. Now, you have to head on to your device by clicking the device icon as shown in the image below.
4. Now, you will have to click on “Photos.”
5. Finally, ensure that sync photos is enabled (observe the blue tick in the image below) and then select the folder from which you want to sync photos to your iPhone.
6. Also, click on the option to sync “All photos and albums.” Now, hit the “Apply” button to get started.