Redmi Note 7 Pro Specifications, Features, Design And Review
The main highlight of Redmi Note 7 Pro is its rear cameras. The primary 48MP Sony IMX 586 sensor camera is joined by a 5MP module for portrait shots. The camera of Redmi note 7 pro spits out 12MP photos via a four-to-one pixel binning, and also there’s a 48MP mode which is dedicated. Pixel binning allows the sensor of the camera to gather all the data from four adjacent pixels and also merges them into a single “large” pixel, and doing this so has a key benefit of getting better shots in low-light conditions.
Redmi Note 7 Design:
Design of the Redmi Note 7 Pro, is found to continue the legacy of the Redmi Note series which has qualities that a premium device possesses. Redmi note 7 pro is Crafted with the Aura design first time for the Redmi Note series, and the smartphone also comes in two new color variants: that is Nebula Red and Neptune Blue, and along with the Space Black one.
Xiaomi recently announced that it’s two featuring smartphones, Redmi note 7 pro and redmi Note 7 in India February 2019, both these smartphones come with the latest versions such as with 48MP camera segment which has been enough improved, and a 4000mAh battery power and also fast charging option, along with the new impressive built quality, And also eye-catching solid design, Xiaomi is latest smart phones from Redmi and both of them are the best achievements of Xiaomi and especially Redmi series, it is the Chinese smart phone manufacturer which was announced as the Xiaomi Redmi note 7 with latest Miui 10.2 based Android pie version which is with layer of 2.5D curved edge with a gorilla glass 5 on the front such as rear panels, also the latest smart phones will have attractive aspects like waterproof seals beneath the buttons areas and other spots, and also an ap i2 hydrophobic nano-coating is claimed to keep the smart phone safe against liquid spills, Redmi note 7 pro makes users to have the premium smartphone with all the acceptable aspects.
Redmi Note 7 Price:
Redmi Note 7 Pro, smartphone’s price is starting at Rs 13,999 which has set another benchmark in the segment of budgets. Along with its loads of features, the smartphone also seems to have the capacity to become the most-shipped smartphone in India.
Redmi note 7 pro smartphone has a 6.3 i.e. 16cm display screen and it will be able to give you 1080×2340 pixels and also put the latest pie version of Android. This phone is also powered by Octa core 2GHz, Dual core, kyro 460+1.7 GHz, Hexacore, kyro 460} processer, Redmi note 7 pro which comes with a Snapdragon 675 processor, also this mobile has 48MP +5 Exmor-RS CMOS sensor, which supports resolution of 8000×6000 pixels and also the front snapper is powered by Exmor- RS CMOS sensor.
How much internal storage does Redmi note 7 pro have? Redmi note 7 pro has 4GB RAM/ 64GB and ROM/ 6GB RAM/ 128 GB/ it therefore, also supports microSD up to 256 GB which is used to store more apps or files in this device, and the rear-mounted fingerprint scanner is also put in the middle of the device so that you could unlock easily. The 4000mAh battery power and also fast charging option are acceptable but most of the phones faced that problem and couldn’t provide long battery back up, but Redmi note 7 pro has few improved features to provide 4000 mAh battery life and fast charging option, which is used to solve the battery life problem for all its smartphones users.
Redmi Note 7 Specifications:
Above are specifications of Redmi note 7 pro:
- Display size : 6.3 inches (16cm)
- OS: Android 9.0 pie.
- UI: MIUI 10
- CPU: Octa- core
- Chipset: Qualcomm snapdragon 675
- GPU: Adreno 612
- Main camera: Dual 48 MP ×5MP
- Front: 13MP, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- RAM: 6GB + 4GB
- Internal storage: 128GB + 64GB
- Sensor: fingerprint (rear mounted)
- Battery: 4000mAh Quick charging 4.0
- Resolution: 1080× 2340 pixels
- Protection: Gorilla glass 5
- Expendable storage : MicroSD
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- USB: Yes
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass
- Screen mirroring: Wireless screen share
- Speakers: Ear piece, Loud speaker
- Head phones connector: 3.5mm
- Dual sim: yes
- Sim: Nano sim
- VoLTE: yes
- Resistance: splash
- The 4000mAh battery refers to typical charging capacity value of the Redmi Note 7 Pro’s battery.
- REdmi note 7 pro’s Packaging includes a 5V/2A charger and the phone supports Qualcomm Quick Charge which helpsFor optimal charging efficiency, the Qualcomm Quick Charge charger can also be purchased separately.
- The 48MP option which is available in photo mode can be used to click good quality pictures with the rear camera.
- The 1.6μm large pixels i.e. 4-in-1 Super Pixel mainly indicates that the camera’s sensor hardware can also be combined 4 pixels into single 1.6μm large pixel.
- Redmi note 7 pro’s camera’s ability is to recognize 33 scenes is mainly based on the subjective perception.
- Any comparisons that are made on this page to typical phones are majorly in reference to typical Xiaomi phones.