How to delete fb account permanently: Closing or deleting a Facebook account is easy and simple. And you could use a Temporarily deactivation Method or Permanent Deletion Method. These options are, and by applying this method, you could hide from the Facebook Search Database Temporarily at any time as you wish. And when you delete Facebook account permanently you can never get it to account once it’s done. So choose yourself and follow any of the Methods explained here in this article below.
Facebook App has the Most active users around the world, and it connects people from different countries. With its Simple and Attractive interface has Attracts most of the internet users. And Now it has become the Common platform to stay active and connected with Friends & Colleagues. All the features combined create Space for interaction and Communication for Internet users.
Difference between Facebook Deactivation and Permanent deletion:
When you deactivate your Facebook account, you get this follow advantages:
- Your FB Profile will be Hidden in the Facebook Search Results.
- Regain access to the Account in Few Seconds.
- No traces of your profile will be Found.
If you delete Facebook Account, you need to face this:
- Impossible to regain access to the Facebook Profile after 14 days from the Time of Request.
- Can’t get access to Media files uploaded on the Account after 90 days.
- No one can see your Profile permanently unless you create one.
How to Permanently Delete Facebook:
Deleting Facebook Account is Easy, and you could do this way:
- Log on to Facebook.com and Sign in with your Username credentials.
- Once you login to your account, Click on ‘Gear’ icon Visible at the Top-Right Corner.
- It will open a Drop-down Menu, from the options Click on ‘Settings.’
- Then a new page will load on the screen, Navigate to ‘Your Facebook Information’ and Click on it.
- Now you get to see an Option called ‘Delete your account and Information’, Click on that Option.
- Finally, you land on a Page where you could delete the Facebook account with a Click.
- So Scroll down till the end and Click on ‘Delete Account,’ Confirm the Password & click ‘OK.’
Done, you have successfully, made a request for Facebook account deletion and within 14 days your Facebook account will be deleted completely from the Facebook Database. If you want to regain access to your facebook, you can cancel the Request within 14 days of Request Submission. So think about it and Proceed with the Facebook account deletion or Try deactivating the FB Account using the Following Method.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account:
Deactivating Facebook Account is a Temporary thing, you could do it anytime and get back the account at your wish. Most of the People choose Deactivating the Facebook account before they go for Permanent deletion. So to deactivate your Facebook account Follow these steps:
- Open Facebook official Site and Login with your Account Credentials.
- When you land on the Facebook Dashboard, Click on ‘Gear’ icon to view the Drop Menu.
- Now in the Drop-Down menu, Click on ‘Settings’ to get the account page.
- There Click on ‘General’ Tab, after that navigate to ‘Manage Account’ from the options.
- Then it opens the ‘Deactivate Your account’ option, Scroll down and Click on ‘Deactivate your Account.’
- Also Confirm it with ‘OK’ Button, This way you need to get the job done with any hassle.
And within no time, you get a Pop-up that says your account is in deactivate state if you want to gain access login to your Facebook Account with your Username & Password Credentials.
So the methods mentioned above are the available options to choose for your decision. And you can pick one and Go with it. Finally, I hope you got to know about ‘how to close Facebook Account.’ Do comment your Views from the below section.