How to move contacts from Android to iPhone: If you are an Android user & thinking of moving to iPhone.Data like – music, photos, videos, contacts, calendar etc. then in this article I will tell you How to Transfer Contacts Android to iPhone
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone:
Transferring data from an Android Mobile to iOS device is easy and you can do it simple using Cloud Apps. And transferring the Contacts from Android to iPhone is bit tough. As the digital Media Growing up and more people are searching for the issues with their Android and iPhone device, few Developers have create a Best solution in the case of moving the Contacts from Android to iPhone with a Simple Procedure. So let’s Check it out now
- Download the AnyTrans Application on your Windows PC or the Mac computer
- Install the AnyTrans app and Launch the application on the PC
- Now connect the Android and iPhone device to the Computer with the use of USB Cable
- Wait till the app loads the devices and when its done Select the Source as Android & Destination as iPhone
- After that, click on start to view the Type of Files options, there Select the ‘Contacts’ option
- And click on ‘Start’ to initiate the File Transfer process. Wait till the Process completes
- And Finally Click on Finish to End the Process
How to transfer data From Android to iPhone:
There are lots of ways available using which you can transfer data from Android to IOS.
Move To IOS is an android application which helps you to transfer data like “contacts, message history, camera photos and videos, web bookmarks, mail accounts, calendars, wallpaper, and DRM-free songs and books” from Android device to IOS device.
You’ll also be given some advice on apps. The switching process will suggest any free apps that were on your Android device and which are also available on Apple’s App Store, helping you to quickly get back on your feet. Paid apps which you owned on Android and for which iOS versions are available will be added to your wish list in the App Store.
If you’ve been using your Android phone and Google account (Gmail, Google Play and so on) for any length of time the chances are that all of your contacts will be associated with your Google account.Make sure you’ve backed up your Android phone. Go to Settings on your Android phone and choose “Accounts and Sync” or similar. (The variation between the different active versions of Android, and the different modded versions supplied by the various handset manufacturers make it hard to be precise about the wording.)
Enter your Gmail account details and enable synchronization. Your phone contacts and Google Contacts should now synchronize.
Then unlock your new iPhone. Open the Settings app and go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars and add your Gmail account. Make sure Contacts are enabled for the account. You should now find that all of your Google contacts are on your iPhone.
Advanced Google Account
- Open the Settings application on your iPhone.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account…
- Select Other.
- Select Add CardDAV Account.
- Fill out your account information in the following fields:
Server: Enter “google.com”
User Name: Enter your full Google Account or Google Apps email address.
Password: Your Google Account or Google Apps password. (If you’ve enabled 2 Step verification, you’ll need to generate and enter an application-specific password.)
Description: Enter a description of the account (such as Personal Contacts).
- Select Next at the top of your screen.
- Make sure that the “Contacts” option is turned to ON.
This way you could Transfer the data from Android to iPhone devices, even if it the Contacts Part in the devices
Follow us on our Facebook Page: http://smartworld.asia/support-us