How to unlock( or Bypass) Twitter account without phone number: Getting locked on Twitter is most frequently for the inactive User accounts. Most of the time, Twitter Team deactivates the Account in case it finds a suspicious behavior and even if the user is not logged in for certain duration. If your Twitter account is Locked you out then, you can re-active and Access the account upon entering the Confirmation code sent to the Verified Mobile Number or Email. If the User has not verified any mobile with Twitter.com, it is the difficult situation the user must go through it to unlock the Twitter account without a Phone number.
Twitter is the Top-Most Social Media Platform to connect and build Showcase your Network & Followers. Being the best in the industry, it has improved the Security Features with Standard authentication to stay away from all kinds of Hacking and Impersonation issues. And This Security features can also affect the users if they are not aware of the Settings.
How to unlock twitter account without Phone Number:
Four Simple Techniques can be used to unlock your Twitter Account without any mobile Number.
A) Using Google Voice Number
B) Contact Twitter Support
C) Submit Account Restoration Form
D) Request Password reset using Email
A) Using Google Voice Number:
There are many free services such as Pinger to obtain free numbers in which you can use for texting. However, Twitter has blocked almost all free services. They use only a certain block of numbers & all of them are blacklisted. Trust me, I have tried them. The solution? Use a Google voice number. Follow the steps below on how to verify Twitter accounts. This tutorial can also be used when needing a phone number for creating a Twitter app. And it is completely free.
- Log in to the Gmail account you are using the Twitter account. Then head over to https://www.google.com/voice and create an account.
- Click on “I want a new number.”
- Then choose a phone at which you needed Google Voice to make use of.
- Then Google Voice will call you for confirmation. My message below appears a little different because I have already set up Google Voice before. The benefits here are any user can keep setting up new Google Voice numbers and it will simply remove the old one.
- Once confirmed, Google Voice prompts you to choose a local number.
- Use that Local number and enter on Twitter
- Now Check your Mail and you will receive the Twitter verification code they sent to your new Google Voice number.
- Enter that Confirmation code into Twitter.com
- Done you can access the Twitter Account now
B) Contact Twitter Team:
Any User can appeal about his/her Twitter Account in a decent way. It is the direct Way to make an urgent request in a serious way. Here you can explain the complete issue over Twitter Account and Support Team would surely contact you until the problem is sorted
Go to: Twitter Help
C) Submit Account Restoration Form:
Ask for Account Restoration to get complete access to the Twitter account. This way, you must submit all the information along with Credentials like Email, username etc to confirm your ownership. After all, you will get help with the Twitter account and get back your Access
D) Request Password Reset using Email:
Mostly, Twitter will redirect you to reset your Password using Mobile. And any User can request the Support team to get the Password reset Process through Email