Method 1: You can uninstall apps from Start menu
In case you want to get the job done by using only mouse clicks, then this method is the one for you.
1) You have to click the Start button. And then scroll down until you find the Driver Easy i.e. the app you wanted to delete, same as below, you can then right click on it and click Uninstall.
NOTE: In case if there isn’t any Uninstall button in the pop-up menu, then it is very likely that the app in your system is not recommended to delete.
2) You can also right click on Driver Easy and then click Uninstall.
The uninstalling of the app might take a little time. It depends on the app, sometimes you might also need to follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the process.
Uninstalling a program from Windows 7:
1. You have to first navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Windows logo or Start button.
2. And when the Start Menu opens select “Control Panel”.
3. Depending on your view options that are available you can either click on “uninstall a program” or “program and features”.
Then go to Windows 7 Control Panel and uninstall a program
4. When the programs and features window opens you can select the program you want to uninstall from the list and you can then click on the “Uninstall” button.
The Programs and Features of Windows 7
5. You may then Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the “Yes” button that is shown.
Windows 7 then confirms the program to uninstall
Steps to uninstall a program from Windows XP:
1. First, you have to navigate to the Windows start menu by just clicking on the “Start” button.
2. And once the Start Menu opens, you have to select “Settings”, then you may click on “Control Panel”.
3. And in the Control Panel window you have to click on the “Add or Remove Programs” option.
4. And in the “Add or Remove Programs” window you have to select the program you want to uninstall and then you have to click the “Change/Remove” button.
Steps to uninstall a program from Windows 8 and Windows 10:
1. When you open the “Start” screen, you have to start typing “Control Panel”.
2. And once the control panel appears, you have to click on the “Control Panel” from the Apps search results. And in the opened window you have to select “Programs and Features”.
3. When you open the Programs and Features window you may select the program you want to uninstall and then just click on the “Uninstall” button.
In case you cannot uninstall a program, follow the below steps:
PC users who are get problems that generally prevent the existing programs from being completely uninstalled could try using any third party programs that might help in such situations. Few third party programs can search your computer for any leftover files and then register entries that some applications leave behind when you try to uninstall them.
Uninstall a program using Ccleaner:
You may download, install and run the CCleaner app. After launching this program, you may select “Tools”. And the uninstall programs list appears, you can select the program you want to uninstall and then click the “Run Uninstaller” button.
Uninstall a program using Revo Uninstaller:
You may download, install and run the Revo Uninstaller. After you launch the program, you may select the program you want to uninstall from the list and just click on the “uninstall” button.
Uninstall a program using IObit Uninstaller:
You may download, install and then run IObit Uninstaller. Once you launch the program, you may select the program you want to uninstall from the list and just click on the “uninstall” button.
In the new Windows 10, there are two other ways to delete programs that are simpler than using the Control Panel method.
Using the Start Menu Option
Using this method is very simple. You may click on Start, and then find the program you want to uninstall by scrolling down the All Apps list. When you find the program you want to get rid of, hover over it with your mouse, and right-click. And from the menu that appears on your screen, you may select Uninstall.
Also, the windows 8 and 8.1 users can use this method. Instead of right-clicking on any program in the Start menu, however, you may also right-click from the Start or the All Apps screens.
Using the Settings App Option
The other option is to follow in order to uninstall any program is the Settings app method. You may get started by first navigating to Start > Settings > System > and then Apps & features. Then a complete list of all the installed Windows Store apps and desktop programs will now appear on this screen of the Settings app.
You can then scroll down the list until you find the program you want to uninstall. You have to left-click on the program and the two buttons will appear on the screen saying Modify and Uninstall. Most of the time the Modify will not be available to use, but the option you basically want is to Uninstall anyway.
And once you click on that button it is just like selecting the “Uninstall” from the Control Panel.