WhatsApp is the world’s most popular messenger that lets you sent text messages, audios, videos and photos to anyone and anywhere around the world. On default settings, WhatsApp saves all media files on your device this may cause some issue to few users. So here are some tips, by using which you can Avoid WhatsApp Saving Images, Video & Media Automatically
Stop WhatsApp Saving Images, Video & Media Automatically
To stop the download you need to follow the following simple steps on your device…
- Open WhatsApp on your android phone first.
- Once you open the WhatsApp page click on the three vertical dots on the top right-hand corner of the screen on that page. This will help you to choose Settings.
- Once you are at the Settings, tap on the Chats and calls under it.
- Under the Chats and calls, click on the Media auto-download.
- Now you will see there are three options in the Media auto download. There is:
- Mobile Data,
- when roaming.
- Each menu has three options each for audio, video, and images. By default, these three options are turned on all devices. Now what you have to do is to select each menu and turn them off them by tapping on each option and then clicking OK. By doing this, the auto-downloading and saving of images, videos, and audio are stopped in your android mobile phone.