How to Remove Ads from android: Youtube ads are very much annoying for some users, but there are some ways to block such ads. So in this article, I will tell you How To Turned Off Advertisements On YouTube Videos.
Turned Off Advertisements On YouTube Videos on Computer:
There are a lot of ways to block ads, but with a simple command in the developer console, you can disable all ads on YouTube via an experiment. To Turn off ads follow the steps:
- Open up a YouTube video (any will do).
- Open up the developer console (Ctrl-Shift-J for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-K for Firefox).
- Enter the following code:
- “document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=oKckVSqvaGw; path=/; domain=.youtube.com”;window.location.reload();”
An adblocker for Chrome or Firefox is an extension (or add-on) to your browser, which adds functionality to your browser so it can filter content. Adblockers itself has no functionality, in the sense that they do not block anything until it is “told” what to do. The so-called filter lists tell the adblocker what to block.
If you use Google Chrome, use the Adblock Plus extension to get rid of all annoying advertising. Adblock Plus blocks all annoying ads on the web, like YouTube video ads, flashy banner ads, Facebook ads and much more. It even blocks pop-ups which are not blocked by your browser. This tutorial will show you how to install Adblock Plus, and how you can block ads in Google Chrome.
The easiest way to add Adblock Plus to Firefox is to go to the Firefox installation page and click on the install button. A small screen will open on the left side of your browser; please click on “Allow.” Then, another small screen will appear, where you have to click on “Install now.” This will add Adblock Plus to your browser, and you will be protected against all obtrusive ads.
How to Skip Ads on Youtube:
You can Skip Ads on Youtube with this Simple Procedure, and here you need to Download the Skip YouTube Ads,
- Install the ‘Skip YouTube Ads’ Application on the Chrome Web Browser
- Once the app is Added to the Web App Store, Browser the Youtube.com
- Play a Video and when you get a Skip ad, Click on ‘Blue Play Button’ on this extension.
This way it directly skips the Ads and Starts the Actual Youtube Video.
How to block ads on Android Phone:
You can Block Ads on Android Phone using different Methods, and We have Mentioned the Best Way to block ads on the Android Mobile:
Method-1: Adblock Youtube Android(Browser)
Adblock Browser is an Ads-Free Web Browser available as Mobile Application on the Play Store. And you need to use this Web Browser to have a Safe and Secured Surfing of the web Pages online.
Here in this Application, you could access the Youtube App, and no ads will disturb you. All the Skips Ads, Banner ads will be blocked automatically on before it loads the web Pages. So have fun browsing the Internet.
Method-2: Block the Ads in Chrome
On your Mobile, if you are using Chrome Web Browser for Surfing the Internet. Then Follow this:
- Install the Chrome Web Browser and Launch the Application.
- Then Tap on Three Dots at the Top-right Screen, After that Choose Settings.
- From there, Click on ‘Site Settings’ option and Scroll downwards to reach ‘Pop-up’ Section.
- Now Click on it and Select the ‘Blocked’ Option.
And now get back to Browsing Mode, This way you can Block the unwanted ads on the Browser, Which eventually blocks the ads on the Youtube.com.
All these Methods will block the ads on the Youtube.com site on Android. So you have a Clear Surfing experience on your Mobile without any interruptions.