Are you looking for How to Post On Instagram? Then you have come to the right place.
Other related articles on Internet Tips & Tricks:
How to Post On Instagram?
With approx 800 million active users, Instagram is now undoubtedly one of the far-reaching social media networks you may use for marketing purposes.
Instagram has now proven a viable advertising option for many businesses today, also shows no signs of slowing down. And in fact, in the fourth quarter of 2020, the photo-sharing app is projected to generate 6.8 billion U.S. dollars in global revenues, which is up from an estimated 3.3 billion U.S. dollars in the second quarter of 2019. (Statista, 2020)
Why use Instagram for Business?
In case you’re not already using Instagram for your business, you’re missing out on a ton of an opportunity to grow your brand awareness and reach a wide audience.
Is Using Instagram for business strategies easy?
Fortunately, adopting an Instagram strategy can also be relatively easy with enough time and effort.
Now, let us talk about “How To Post On Instagram”:
- How To Post On Instagram From Phone
- How To Post On Instagram From PC/Laptop
How to Post On Instagram From Phone? Easy & Quick Instagram Tips
- You have to Open the Instagram app.
- Click the “+” icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Then Instagram will show you the photos you already saved to your phone.
- You may Choose one of those to post then.
- Alternatively, you may click “Photo” or “Video” in the bottom to take any photo or video within the Instagram app itself, in case you don’t have an image already you want to use.
- And then you choose an image, click “Next” in the top right.
- Instagram also 25 countless filters you have to scroll to the right to peruse your options.
- And then click on one to preview how it will look on your photo. You may also click “Edit” at the bottom right of your page to adjust the contrast, brightness, etc.
- When you’re completely ready, you may click “Next” in the top right.
- Now In the text box at the top of the page, type your caption.
- Additionally, you may also click “Tag People” to tag any other Instagram accounts in your post.
- You may also “Add Location” to put a location on your image which makes it convenient for people to find your post.
- And Finally, if you also want to share your content on your other, connected social media sites like Facebook or Twitter accounts, you may simply slide the bar from left to right.
- And then When you’re ready to post, you may click “Share” in the top right of the page, and your post will be shared.
How to Post On Instagram From Laptop/PC?
- Firstly, open Instagram on the PC and log into your account.
- Now, from anywhere in the browser window, right-click with the mouse and select “Inspect” which is at the bottom of the drop-down menu that appears. You can also use the shortcut CTRL, SHIFT, I – capital letter i on the keyboard.
- You can notice a lot of coding.
- Ignore that content and look at the top of that Inspector window and you will see a little icon that resembles a tablet and a phone.
- Just when you are done clicking that tablet/phone icon, you can immediately see the left side of the screen change.
- Choose “responsive” as the selected choice. Click that and then drop-down menu shows a bunch of different phone or tablet options. Select the one that is the closest match to your device.
- The default screen shows 90%, however, you can click that area, and choose the “Fit to Window” option for better guidance.
- Now, you should see a screen which approximately resembles or even matches what you see on the Instagram mobile app.
- You can now with the plus (+) sign at the bottom, take or select a photo from your phone gallery.
- If you cannot see the (+) sign, simply try refreshing the browser window.
- This is how to post on Instagram from PC.
Does Instagram have in-app filters?
Yes, Instagram also 25 countless filters you have to scroll to the right to peruse your options.
Can you share your Instagram posts to other social media networks?
Yes, you can. If you also want to share your content on your other, connected social media sites like Facebook or Twitter accounts, you may simply slide the bar from left to right.
Do not follow us on FB: Techysea
Thanks for reading!