How to get Verified on Twitter 2018 (get a Blue tick Mark on twitter): Any Twitter Account can be Verified with the Valid Information to prove the Identity of the Person. Getting Verified on Twitter benefits the Account user to get more Followers, and Twitter user mainly makes the Blue Check Verification request for winning the Trust of People. Just like Wikipedia Verification, We need More Trustworthy information released by Press or any Publication which are already Created their brands in Digital Media.
A Twitter account can be verified using only one Way as recommended by Twitter Verification Team itself. Submitting all the Information required for authentication, Be patient and Wait for the Twitter Team to get back to you for Approval.
Before, Knowing about verification request, everyone must strictly collect the Originals of the Twitter User as per the Date (Latest Photograph, Certification, Etc.,)
Benefits of Getting Verified Twitter Account:
A Verified Twitter User can a Little More Benefits than a Normal User. But there are Effective ones. Check some of them below:
- Get access to the Customized Notification Pane for all the Replies, and Mentions. It will discard you from all the junk and Unwanted alerts
- All the Tweets of Verified account are highlighted, and thereby you will be gaining more followers.
- The Verified Twitter Account has more influence on the Followers. As believed, Product recommended by the verified user can increase to 85% of its Sales.
- Notifications of all the Tweets can be restricted from other Verified Twitter Users.
How to get Verified on Twitter 2018:
Verification of Twitter account includes the following steps through which you are submitting all the Credentials of the Profile to Verification Team. After receiving the information from your submission. They will start processing your request, and it may take up to 3 to 5 Weeks to get a call to the Twitter Profile Owner. So Let’s Check how to do it
- Go to Twitter Verification Request Form.
- Login with your Twitter Profile(to be verified) username and Password.
- Fill the Form with Below Details:
Name: Enter the Real Name or the Stage Name as preferred by the Twitter User, Must be easy to recognize.
Phone Number: Add Phone Number that is Verified or one Mobile used by the Profile Owner.
Email Address: Use Email Address if possible your Corporate email ID for Quick Processing of your request.
Bio: Write your words to express yourself to the Followers that could gain the trust. Add your Profession using the terms like Cricketer, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, etc. Also link the Verified Account, if you are one among the Team.
Header Cover Photo: Upload a Picture that includes things related to the profession, If you are public Speaker, Pick your photos captured while giving a speech at an event.
Date of Birth: This is just for Confirm of your Identity and you can also display it to the public by changing the settings.
Website: Only a dedicated website for a Person can get maximum chances of getting Approved on Twitter. It makes the Twitter verification Team an easy way to re-check the information.
Tweets Protection: By default, all the Tweets cannot be visible to the public, to alter this setting, Go to Profile > Settings & Privacy > Privacy and Safety > Protect your Tweets (uncheck it) and Save the changes.
Maximise the chances to get Blue Check Mark:
Any official user can apply for Verification of Twitter.com, but approve chances are very less. Hence, below we have few Important things to consider for maximum chances of getting Blue Check Mark for a Twitter account.
- Submit Links to References.
- Be Active for Last 3 Weeks.
- Link to already Verified Twitter Accounts.
- Add Professional Terms to describe your work.
- Add Cover Photo that shows Work.
- Write briefly about “Why should I Get Verified” and send it t Twitter Community.
Follow all the Above Tips for Quick twitter Verification and Get Blue Check Mark in a Short time. Click here to checkout more on Twitter account tips and tricks.