Many users use uTorrent for downloading purpose but the speed they get on uTorrent is very slow compared to Internet download manager. So in this article, I will tell you how to download Torrent file using Internet download manager.
Download torrent with IDM
Before a few months ago there was a website called torrific which allow the user to download Torrent file directly using IDM but due to some copyright issue, the site is down. So now we are using another site called zbigz.
- Download .torrent file of the file you want to download from some good torrent sites.
- Now visit zbigz website.
- Just sign up for a free account or for a premium account for around 600 rs.
- Now in the upload section upload the torrent file you downloaded earlier and press Go.
- Ok, now you have to wait for around 1-2 minutes while zbigz is working on your torrent file and gathering some data.
- Now after the file has been uploaded you will see .zip download button after the file name.
- Now click on the .zip download button and boom your downloaded will be started if you have IDM installed then it will start the download
In this way, you can download the torrent file using Internet Download Manager & get high speed for downloading your content.