How to Stop Windows Defender?
Windows Defender prevents malware, viruses and harm comint to your devices. It is free for computer devices, laptops etc. which helps you to avoid many harmful functions which cause severe damage to your devices. If your Defender is slowing down your work, then it’s high time to turn it off.
The best solution to stop windows defender antivirus is using the registry.So if you are looking for a permanent solution to stop windows defender off until you manually turn it on again, use the registry.
So how to disable windows defender antivirus using the registry?
Here are some of the important steps to disable Windows defender permanently!
1. Open the registry:
Here open the command “Run” using the keyboard shortcut-Windows key + R.
Type “regedit” and click ok.
2. Now browse the path. Copy and paste the below address path in the search bar at the top of the window.
Now click enter.
3. Right-click on Windows Defender folder. Select the ‘New‘ option on the drop-down menu and select ‘DWORD (32-bit) Value’.
Perform this step if you can’t see “DisableAntiSpyware” in the folder. If you see this, you can go directly to step 5.
4. Select the new option and name it as DisableAntiSpyware and click enter.
Now the next item appears in the folder with the text highlighted. Now delete this text and type “disableAntiSpyware.”
Now click enter. It will be saved in the folder.
5. Now double click “DisableAntiSpyware” and change ‘0’ to ‘1’ in the folder. A window page will appear to edit the DWORD. Enter ‘1’ in “value data” field and click ok.
6. Now restart your windows device to install new edits. Now your windows defender is permanently disabled.