A pop-up blocker is any program that exhibits a pop-up at some point in time in a browser. It may consist of several internet windows caused by coding on a webpage. Usually, pop-up blockers are installed to avoid pop-up ads from websites.
However, depending on several pop-up blockers, they may block useful information and can include option screens such as download and print options screens, or they could stop pop-ups which would confirm downloads or show a result to a website or webpage.
These are some of the following browsers where pop-ups play a significant role.
4. Internet Explorer
- Note down the following steps to disable pop-up blockers in chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu button now. The button is located on the upper-right of the browser and indicated by three dots.
- Now select settings option.
- At the bottom of the webpage, click the Advanced option.
Note: If Advanced is already selected, now additional options will be available below it.
- Under Privacy and security option, click Content settings
- Click Popups.
- Click Blocked option(recommended).
Follow below steps to disable pop-up blockers:
- Click the Open menu button in the upper-right corner.
- Click Options.
- Select Privacy & Security on the left side.
- Now block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker.
- Close firefox and relaunch browser now.
- Click the Safari menu.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down option.
- Click on Security.
- Uncheck Block pop-up windows option.
Follow the below steps to disable pop-up blockers.
- Click Tools or the gear icon.
- Click Internet options.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- Click OK.