If you are disabling AdBlock as part of any troubleshooting issue, and if you have created any custom filters, text, copy them to a text file for safety issues.
Disabling AdBlock enables you to completely removes it from your chrome or firefox browser and leaves no trace of it on your device.
The only drawback of the ad blocker in Chrome is that you can’t disable it completely. These ads can be enabled or disabled on a per-site basis. This can be done i a simple way.
So don’t worry. I’m here to help you out!
Just follow these simple steps.
1. Open a website in Google Chrome.
2. In the address search bar, click the green info button.
3. Next, click on Site Settings.
4. Now scroll down to find Ads in that site.
Now you can find a drop-down menu. Press allow.
5. Now close the settings tab.
So, in this way you can disable the ad blocker in Google Chrome.
You can click Block to turn on the ad-blocker again if it is necessary.