iCloud automatically backs up all of the data on your iPhone or iPad every day, so long as the device is connected to Wi-Fi, turned on, locked, and connected to a power source. This makes it easy to restore a device if you need to wipe it or set up a brand new iPhone or iPad with your existing data.So in this article, I will tell you about How To View, Delete iPhone Data On iCloud.
View, Delete iPhone Data On iCloud
Backup On iCloud
- iTunes purchase history
- Photos and videos (unless you have iCloud Photo Library enabled)
- Device settings
- App data
- Home screen and app organization
- iMessage, text messages, MMS messages (if restoring, the SIM card used during back up is required)
- Visual Voicemail password (if restoring, the SIM card used during back up is required)
- Health data
- HomeKit configuration
How to delete iCloud backups on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your Apple ID right at the top. It should be the name you used to sign up for an Apple ID.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Tap Manage Storage under iCloud.
- Tap Backup.
- Tap the device whose backup you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Backup at the bottom.
- Tap Turn Off & Delete.