How to delete Amazon order and Search history: Do you know Amazon keeps a list of every item you’ve ever viewed on its website, although if you like to go back and browse items from the past, it could also spoil a surprise gift or get a little embarrassing, depending on the item. So in this article, you will get all info about how to Clear Your Amazon Browsing History.
Clear Your Amazon Browsing History
- Head to Amazon.com in your Web browser and click on Your Account near the top right.
- Scroll down to the Personalization section of your account, then click View and Edit Your Browsing History.
- You can look through items by category, or all at once. You can delete individual items by clicking the delete link to the far right of each one.
- To delete your entire history, use the button on the left labeled Delete all items.
- You can also opt out of browsing history by doing the following:
- Click the turn off your browsing history link on the left of the same page.
- Confirm by clicking the Turn off browsing history button.
So whether you’re trying to keep your browsing private, or you’re just tired of being reminded that you were looking at mobile phones or expensive cookware, you can clear out or turn off your browsing history.