How to connect Bluetooth speaker to laptop windows 10: If you are unable to manage your desktop setup wires so making use of the wireless thing is the best option available. From all the available Wireless options, Bluetooth gives full control over the devices and you could easily make sure of it without any issues. So in this article, I will tell you about ‘How To Connect Bluetooth Speakers To Desktop/Laptop’. And i have also Mentioned few important Factors to let you know about it before you learn the Bluetooth Connectivity task
How to install Bluetooth on PC:
Installing Bluetooth on the computer is easy, if you have little Knowledge of Computers and Software. And Before you get Straight to the Point, Let’s Check few issues of bluetooth like Installing the Bluetooth app, Enabling the Bluetooth feature on PC etc. So Let’s Check out the process for installation of Bluetooth on Computer.
- Get the Bluetooth Adapter that can be available in USB Drive or Disk Format along with the Manual
- So When you are done getting the Bluetooth Adapter, Connect it to the PC and Run the Bluetooth Software with a Double-click on the executable file
- In no time, you get to see the installation windows, and follow the basic instructions as displayed
- Finally Click on ‘Finish’ Button to complete the Installation procedure
Done, this Steps will add Bluetooth software on your Computer and to use in perfect way read the Below Factors
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to PC:
If you are using Windows 10 PC or laptop then you can easily connect Bluetooth speakers. Windows 10 is a great overall operating system, it doesn’t make our tinny laptop or PC speakers sound any better.
How to turn on Bluetooth on windows 10:
You can Enable or Disable the Bluetooth option on any Windows Machine with simple steps. And connect your PC to the Mobile or Speakers to access them at any moment. Turning ON the Bluetooth System on the Computer is difficult for the Initial windows versions and it has made much easier for windows 1o Computer. So here we will look into the procedure for ‘Enabling the Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC’ now
- Go to Start Menu Button and Click on it to display the Menu bar
- There you could see Settings Option, Click on it to get the complete PC options
- Now from all the options, Click on ‘Devices’, and Navigate to ‘Bluetooth’ Settings
- There you get to see the Toggle Switch of ‘Bluetooth’ on PC
- Finally Click on ‘Save’ Button to apply the changes on Computer
So follow the above step you could Turn ON the Bluetooth device on the Computer without any hassle.
How To Connect Wireless Speakers
- The first step is to open the Settings app and select ‘Devices’ – make sure it’s the new Settings app first introduced in Windows 8 and not the more advanced Control Panel
- In the Devices menu, select the Bluetooth menu on the left-hand side and toggle Bluetooth on if it isn’t already.
- Turn on your Bluetooth speaker and put it into pairing mode. The method of toggling pairing mode on varies between manufacturers – check your Bluetooth speaker manual for more details on how this is done.
- Once in pairing mode, head back to the Bluetooth menu on the PC and wait for the speaker to pop up in the list of discovered devices.
- Click pair – depending on the Bluetooth speaker, you may be required to enter a number to complete the pairing process, but it isn’t always the case.
- Once it’s connected, all Windows 10 audio should be rerouted via the Bluetooth speaker.
And you are all set to use wireless speakers on your Desktop/Laptop.
Follow us on our Facebook Page: http://smartworld.asia/support-us/