How to delete Google history?
One way to limit how much data you allow to be collected about you on the internet is by deleting your Google web-browser history and Google search history. Even in case you are someone who already uses the Google’s Incognito web browser, you are still not completely online!
By deleting all of your web-browsing activity you do not get rid of all of the information Google has about you, though. You may also have to separately delete any certain data such as your maps activity in case you have your “location history” turned on.
If you delete all or even some of your activity, Google will still maintain all the records about the way you used its web browser which is related to the deleted data in case you search for something, it will remember that you were searching for something at some specific time and date, but not what you specifically searched for, according to the company’s website.
How to delete Google history totally and completely?
You have to first make sure that you are signed in to your Google account first (these instructions might differ slightly depending on the device you are using, but Google generally has step-by-step instructions for all kinds of tech).
- You have to first open Chrome.
- At the top right, you will find More, click on it.
- Then click History.
- On the left side, you will find clear browsing data, you have to click on it. Then a box will appear.
- And from the drop-down menu, you can select how much of the history you want to delete. And to clear everything, you have to select the beginning of time.
- You can also check the boxes for the information you want your Google Chrome to clear, including your “browsing history.”
- Then, click Clear browsing data.
DELETE YOUR CHROME BROWSING HISTORY:
You may follow the below steps to viewing deleted history from Chrome
You may check all the Deleted activity
First, you have to Open your computer. You have to then login to your Google account which was used with Chrome browser.
You may then Click on the Data & personalization option which is seen on left navigation panel on your screen.
After clicking that, you have to then Click on the My Activity option which is found in Activity & time line Panel.
Then select the Delete activity by option.
After that, you have to select the date and time in order to view the deleted history from chrome. Once you’ve done that, you may permanently delete your chrome history by selecting the delete option.