1. Use Device Settings to clear all cached data on your device
You can batch delete all cached data by using the Settings app on Android.
- Go to your Settings app and tap on Storage or Storage & memory. There you can find the amount of memory consumed by apps and other media on your device.
- Tap on Cached data which also displays the amount of cached data on your device.
- A pop up will ask for your confirmation to delete cached data. Tap OK to delete all your app cached data.
2. Clear cached data per app
If clearing app data of all apps does not seem convenient to you, you can opt for deleting cache data of apps one by one.
- Go to Settings and tap on Apps.
- Select the app for which you want to clear cache.
- On the App Info interface, tap on Storage.
- There you can clear cache data with just a tap on the option highlighted Clear Cache.
3. Use Third-party apps
Android cleaners do a good job of finding unnecessary files or cached data and help you delete them. There are a lot of cleaner apps available on Play Store. You can look at our list of best Android cleaner apps. Apart from removing cached data, they can help you remove unused APK’s, remove advertisement junk, enhance battery life and a lot of other features.
4. Clear cache from Recovery
Note: This is an advanced procedure and we do not claim responsibility if you damage your device. We recommend that you proceed with the given steps if you have experience in rooting your device or after you’ve thoroughly learned the procedure through a web search for your particular device.
If your device has become too slow or if you are experiencing any abnormalities in your device performance, you can clear system cache partition from the bootloader.
- Power off your device.
- This method is different for different manufacturers, and you should look it up on the internet before proceeding further. Load into your bootloader screen by holding down a combination of keys. In some devices, you have to press the Power button with Volume down key simultaneously. In other devices, Power button with both the Volume keys have to pressed simultaneously.
- Touchscreen might not work, and you have to navigate using Volume keys.
- Go to Recovery and select it with a tap on the Power button.
- Go to Wipe cache partition and tap the Power button to select it.
- After the cache gets cleared, select Reboot system now.
Follow us on our Facebook Page: http://smartworld.asia/support-us/