How to see who viewed your Facebook profile:Similar to the Whatsapp Status And Profile, Most of the Facebook users wants to know about their Profile visitors without being known to them. In this case, you may prefer several online tools to take note of all the Facebook Visitors, and if you install an anonymous app, it will be a risky attempt to perform it on your Mobile or PC. So to solve this Problem, here we sorted a List of Safe Tricks to know about the FB Profile visitors.
How to check who viewed your Facebook Profile:
Firstly, Facebook has never introduced a Tool to Check the Profile Visitors. And even if a Third Party software is available, You could not get the Exact List of Visitors with it. So let’s check out some of the Third Party software applications to get a List of names that could satisfy your wish to know about all the Facebook Profile Visitors:
Using Google Chrome Extension:
Social Profile View Notification:
Social Profile View Notification is a Google Chrome Extension that tracks the Facebook Profile Visitors by FB Account Integration. It adds an extra Button beside the Menu options to give direct access to the Profile Visitors List. It just takes few clicks to set it up with the Facebook.com and for complete step follow the below procedure:
- Launch the Google Chrome Browser and Click on ‘Three Dots’ sign available on Top-Right Corner.
- And from the Drop-Down Menu Click on More Tools> Extensions.
- Now Click on ‘Menu’ icon visible on Top-left Corner and select ‘Open Chrome Web Store.’
- Here Search for ‘Social Profile View Notification,’ Then Click on ‘Add to Chrome’ beside the Plugin Name.
- Now Go to Facebook.com and Login with username & Password.
- On your Facebook Dashboard, you will see a ‘Visitors’ Tab besides ‘Home.’
- Click on ‘Visitors’ Tab to get the list of your Facebook Profile Visitors.
So from now on, whenever you wanted to check the Profile visitors, Click on Visitor to see the updated List.
Using this Application, you could get a brief data of ten different analytics of your Facebook account. It provides information on most liked photos, people who liked the pictures, people who commented along with Facebook Profile Visitors.
To set up this application, install this Application your Android Mobile and link your facebook account with this app. then you will get the Dashboard of the App, where you could all the features. So Click on each feature to get clear Analytical data.
This Followers Insights Plus App is beneficial if you want to know about advanced details like Strangers who visited your Profile, along with acquaintances, and Friends. This application is completely free, and you could make use of this app anytime if you feel like knowing about your followers.
You need to install the App and Link your Profile with your Facebook account. Then you will enter the Main Dashboard of the App where you will see all the features. Click on each feature to get the analytical data.
3) Using Browser (Source code):
Facebook is known to hide the data of Users who have visited a Profile using a different way. And once you got to know about that source, then you can find the list of Facebook users who have visited your Profile in recent times. So now follow the below code.
- Visit Facebook.com and Login with your credentials.
- Go to Dashboard, here Open Right-Click Menu on the Browser.
- From the options, Click on ‘View Page Source’ to open the source page of the website.
- Now Find a Term ‘InitialChatFriendslist’ and save all the numbers visible to your after this search Term.
- Then one number at a Time to get open the Facebook user accounts of People who have visited your Profile.
Note: Exempt -1, -2, -3,-4, etc number while saving the numbers from the Source Page.