As like of Instagram & Facebook, Snapchat is also one of the most popular social media platforms which let you connect and interact with friends. So in this article, I will tell you How To Change Snapchat Display Name and Username.
Change Snapchat Username and Display Name
Change Display Name
Snapchat as already stated, is one of the most helpful and popular apps, millions of people worldwide are now using it not just for personal use, but also for business purposes.
- Open the Snapchat app from your cell phone’s icons and log in.
- Swipe your hand across the screen downwards.
- Locate settings (the gear icon) and click on it.
- Tap on Name, delete the current display name and enter the new Snapchat display name you’d like to use instead of the former.
- Click on save and hit the back button to complete this process.
Change Snapchat Username
- In order for you to make a change in your snapchat, you need to connect to the internet and launch your snapchat app. You can’t do anything unless you do this.
- Once the app is ready for use, you’ll need to login to get access to your personal profile. Once you are online, it’s time to tap the settings icon on the upper right side of your snapchat. It will look like the icon below and shows up only when you swap across the display screen downwards: it’s used for setting preferences and options for your Snapchat account.
- Once you are already logged out from your current Snapchat account, you need to create a new account as Snapchat doesn’t let one change the core username once it is already active. All you need to do is fill all the information, just like how you did with your current snapchat account, but you need to use a new email address. Select your ideal username and display name. If you want to change your Snapchat username successfully.
- After signing up, you can now access your profile. You need to tap add from contacts, so you can add your old friends back. Don’t forget to click continue at the bottom of your screen. Wait for a few seconds, and then tap okay. It will allow you to get access to your contacts. You are now free to add everyone who is on your contact list with the previous snapchat account.
- Once you’re done adding your old friends with this new username, you need to log in again to your old snapchat account. When you already have an access, then it’s time to tap the My friend’s button, just like the image below. You can tap on any of the usernames that will show up on your screen. This is to confirm that it is the same with the ones in your new account. If there are some friends in there that are not yet in the new account, you need to note them down and manually add them (by username) to your new snapchat account.