How to Block a Contact on Andriod: No doubt, WhatsApp is number one messaging app from day one when it was launched the first time. As like in case of other social media sites, anyone can message you on WhatsApp, no matter whether they are connected with you or not. The only thing they need is your mobile phone number. Sometimes, we want to block any contact on WhatsApp.So in this article, I will tell you How To Block Contact & Groups In WhatsApp.
Block Contact & Groups
To Block Any Contact
- First of all, open WhatsApp.
- Here click on options menu button (three dots)
- Now move to “Settings > Account > Privacy“
- Under messaging section, click on “Blocked contacts” option.
- Now click [Plus+Person] icon at the top of your screen. (See below picture)
- Finally, select the contact name that you wish to block and you’ve done it.
How To Block Any Group
There is no direct way to block WhatsApp groups. You can only exit, mute and archive them. However, I had found a way by which can prevent the admin to add you back in groups. It’s very simple. First of all, block the person (or admin) who is adding you to the group again and again even after exiting. For this task, you can choose any of method mentioned above. Before this, make sure to add admin mobile number in your contact list.After blocking admin, exit the group.