Most people like card games and there dozens of different types of card games. Poker games are a great way to spend some quality time in multiplayer game mode with your friends or with players around the world. Teen Patti is the Indian variant of Poker. It has been part of Indian Culture for a very long time. Recently, it has started getting fame in countries other than India as well. Teen Patti is a virtual multiplayer Indian Poker game that has been released from mobile devices. This game has millions of active users all around the world. The key feature of this game is that you never have to wait for a table. The network is so vast that you’ll always find a table instantly. Players can join games for a short time or play long, more challenging tournaments to prove their skills.
Teen Patti is available for mobile devices but it can be played on computers as well. All you have to is to download Teen Patti Apk and install it on computer using the guide given below. Moreover, it is guaranteed to enjoy this game more on the big screen. Those who do not want to keep gazing at their small screens all day, or those who do not own an Android powered device, can use this guide to install Teen Patti on PC. It can be installed on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac at the moment. If you wish to play Teen Patti on Computer, then start following the guide given below.
How To Install Teen Patti on Computer/PC Windows 7, 8 and Mac
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Teen Patti apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Teen Patti for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- In Andy Android Emulator, If any app is not installing manually by opening an Apk, then simply copy the Apk from PC to Andy Android Emulator and then get access to it via file manager.