Many users use Gmail as their primary email service & no doubt Gmail is one of the best email service available. So in this article, I will tell you How To Add Email Addresses To Google Gmail | Tips & Tricks.
Add Email Addresses To Google Gmail
Google mail fetcher is a free tool that makes it easy for you to combine and manage multiple email accounts via Gmail.With this, you can synchronize your company or website’s webmail accounts with your primary Gmail account. It allows you to send emails from Gmail using the custom domain email.
Gmail’s Mail Fetcher, when configured, will import all your old messages to Gmail and then continues to bring in new messages sent to your custom domain (any other) account.
- Log into your Gmail account
- Locate & click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page and select Settings
- Navigate to the Accounts and Import
- Check mail from other accounts (using POP3):
- click on Add a POP3 mail account you own
- Enter the full email address of the account from which you’d like synchronized
- Tap on Click Next Step to proceed and enter account password
- Leave the settings at the default or select Port 995 for secure email connection
- Make sure that you check the box “Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server” and “Label incoming messages”
- Check the option to allow the added custom account to be used for From address
- Select Google servers and verify that you own the account.
- Save to start sending and receiving emails