How to check iTunes purchase history on iPhone & iPad: There are basically two ways available to see iTunes purchase history.One of them is through the iTunes software on windows or mac while the other method using Apple’s website offers a more user-friendly version of iTunes purchase history with categories such as Books, Apps, Films, etc. So in this article, I will tell you How To See Purchase History Of iTunes On iPhone.
See Purchase History Of iTunes:
- If you are on iOS 11, open Settings -> [your name] -> iTunes and App Store OR if you are on iOS 10 or below, open Settings -> iTunes and App Store.
- Now tap on the Apple ID link at the top and now tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate.
- Scroll to Purchase History and tap it.
- If you are using Family sharing, you won’t be able to see what other family members bought. To do that you’ll have to sign in with their Apple ID.
View iTune Purchase History On PC
- Open iTunes then click on your account and select “Account Info”.
- Type in your apple id password when the password dialog box appears.
- Scroll down to “Purchase History” section and click “See All”.
- All iTunes purchases and app store purchase are combined and listed. Click “Done” to close it.
Follow us on our Facebook Page: http://smartworld.asia/support-us