What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of science that gives special importance for the creation of intelligent machines which are capable to react and work like human beings.
The machine which completes the particular tasks involving a certain degree of intelligence was previously deemed only to be done by human beings.
As we know, Intelligence is the ability to acquire and apply knowledge. Knowledge is the information obtained through experience. Experience is the knowledge gained through training.
So we term Artificial intelligence as a copy of something natural like human beings who is capable of applying and acquiring the information it has gained through training.
Artificial Intelligence is composed of five things.
- Problem Solving
- Linguistic Intelligence
The AI field draws upon computer science, mathematics, psychology, linguistics, , and many others.
Need for Artificial Intelligence:
- With the help of Artificial Intelligence, they create expert systems which exhibit intelligent behavior with the capability to learn, train, demonstrate, explain and advice its users.
- They help machines to find the best solutions to a very very complex and complicated manner like human beings.
Applications Of AI:
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech Recognition
- Vision Systems
- Automotive etc..
Artificial intelligence tools:
AI has developed large number of tools to solve the most complex problems in computer science like-
- Search and optimization
- Control theory
- Probabilistic methods for uncertain reasoning
- Neural networks
- Statistical learning methods